The NAHS PTO exists to partner parents and teachers in support of New Albany High School students. Our goal is to promote and recognize academic and citizenship achievement. Here are some ways you can support NAHS PTO…
- Join Membership donation of $10
- Kroger Plus Card Earn money for NAHS PTO. Sign up online at https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/ Choose New Albany PTO.
- NAHS Merchandise Purchase NAHS products and merchandise.
- Donations Send in items needed for Baskets and Staff Appreciation events a few times a year.
- Information Sign up to receive PTO news at Remind 101. Text @ NAHSP to 81010. Visit us on FACEBOOK!
- Time Volunteer to serve on a committee, attend PTO meetings or sell merchandise at a sporting event.
PTO Meetings for 2019-2020
August 6, 2019
September 3, 2019
October – no meeting
November 5, 2019
December – no meeting
January 7, 2020
February 4, 2020
March 3, 2020
April 7, 2020
April 28, 2020
Meetings begin at 6:00 p.m. in B204. Enter Door 1.
|After Prom:||Jennifer Quilloemail@example.com|
|Awesome Attendance:||Misti Johnson||Mistijohnson29@gmail.com|
|Dog Dads:||Joe Bauerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Success Cards:||Angela Winternheimeremail@example.com|
|Staff Appreciation:||Amy Kaiserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Basket Program:||Sharon Raineyemail@example.com|
|The Right Thing (TRT):||Amy Kaiserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
In 2011-2012 our school counselors opened the BAC (Bulldog Assistance Center). PTO is asking members to help by sending in donations of gently used clothing, school supplies, toiletries, and non-perishable packaged food, such as peanut butter crackers, individual bags of pretzels, granola bars, etc. Donations can be dropped off at school or the PTO will collect items at each PTO meeting. We are still collecting items for the BAC. Non-perishable foods and toiletries. Please label items “for BAC”. Check out the new merchandise in the bookstore!
New Albany PTO Minutes